I Will Design Responsive Email Template

About This Gig

The importance of responsive Email:
Do you know more than 80% people check their email using iPhone, android phone, and tablet?  So, if your email template is not responsive, you are simply losing 80% of your targeted hits.

Feature of my GIG:
✓ Stylist and Elegant designed template
✓ Highly Customized responsive template based on requirement
✓ Email design as tabular coded HTML file
✓ Plain text version for your email delivery tool
✓ Unlimited revisions
✓ Compatible with all email marketing Platform like- MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Getresponse and more
✓ 2 years experience of design and HTML coding✓ 100 % satisfaction guaranty.✓ MONEY BACK GUARANTY.✓ Fast Response

What I need to start:
✓ Content for the E-mail (Text, Images, Banner,social link etc)
✓ PSD, PDF, HTML or Any Example File




*** 100% money back guaranty & 100 % Satisfaction  **
✦ I WILL DELIVER IT WITHIN 24 HOUR ✦
Contact me before placing an order. 
Have a nice day.
Thank you 

About The Seller

  • FromBangladesh
  • Member sinceFeb 2018
  • Recent Deliveryabout 12 hours
I’m a passionate Web Designer and Developer with 3 years of experience. I am strongly experienced in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Less framework, Javascript, PHP, Wordpress, and Responsive e-mail design

Comments